Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dearest Mesho

I know a lot have changed between us in those two years. I know I haven't been the best sister. I know I snap for the dumbest reasons. I know I haven't been supportive or present.. I know I'm more of annoyance than I am of help. I also know I love you and I hope you still love me too.

You are the only person I can be myself with even if myself is not the best thing to be. I am tired of having to fake normality so I come home and take it all out on you. I'm sorry for that.. I'm sorry for what I've done to us. Be patient please, I'm working on it! Have faith in me, your faith keeps me going. Please don't hate me, I really can't bear the thought. I love you little sister, now and forever. You are my reason to live, please don't give up on me..

No comments: