Monday, July 30, 2012

30/7/2012

Being hormonal while fasting is not an easy job. Since I can’t stuff my face throughout the day, I find myself struggling with a lot more emotions than I’m accustomed to. I try not to burst and scream and shout, so everything comes out as nasty remarks. I know I’m not handling this well and I know the words I sometimes utter are evil, but I’ll be lying if I said that I’m incapable of stopping them from coming out. I try to keep them to a minimum, but I don’t regret saying what needs to be said at times. It might come out harsh, but it’s never uncalled for.


I’m not about to use this as an excuse. PMS doesn’t stand for temporary insanity. It’s just that you have a little less control, and that gives a lot more room to voice whatever is already inside.

No comments: