Thursday, July 26, 2012

26/7/2012

Family is a concept defined by each and every one of us. We might all know the general meaning of it, but we don’t necessarily consider it the right one for us. Family, to me, is anybody who takes the time to know me, anyone with genuine interest in what I am and what I want to become, anyone I can talk to. This, naturally, doesn’t apply to the extended family. Hell, it doesn’t even apply to a handful of blood related relatives! But quantity is only numerical. What they lack in number, they make up for in quality. My family, the one I choose for myself, is why I bother doing this every single day. They are the ones who matter. The are the ones I’ll die for if I had to.


So having said that, to family! May they always be around, if not in presence in spirit.

No comments: