Thursday, July 12, 2012

12/7/2012

I haven't been reading much lately and I feel my imagination taking a leave of absence and leaving me to only pondering what I see. Sometimes that's not a bad thing. Sometimes you need to be an active observer of what's really there. Sometimes but not always, or else you'll be consumed..

Being an observer locks you in a world inside of you that you can not leave. There's not much you can do with reality but asking why and looking for answers. Answers that most probably will not see the light. And what can't get out will grow impatient and rebel, then start a revolution and suddenly a coup.. And all of a sudden you're no longer in charge.

I am no longer in charge. I can no longer steer my thinking process into my desired direction. Most of my thought are those I wish would remain silent.. They never stop talking. They keep whispering what I don't want to hear, and when I ignore they shout!
LISTEN TO US! WE ARE WHAT YOU BOTTLED INSIDE AND WE'VE COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. WE'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL WE'RE HEARD.
So I close my eyes and listen to them but they won't stop! They go on forever and I'm not sure I understand. What do they want from me? Please make them stop! I beg.

2 comments:

Mohd said...

We r all hunted by those little beats screaming in our head to get us moving.

you need to clear ur thoughts and relax for a while then concentrate again on ur goals and start fighting again.

Sumaiah said...

true! i need to remember what's worth fighting for.