Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trust Issues?

Sometimes the universe introduces people to your life of whom your life would be easier without. The best thing you can do in these situations is to know how to asess the problem and then decide on how you want to deal with the mess. Me, being the stone wall that I am, choose to avoid any mess and drama by not giving too much. If I feel a person's not good for me, I maintain an impenetrable layer professionalism. This way I don't create an enemy or an enemy dressed as a temporary friend.
This might sound sad and I might be missing out on new opportunities of meeting new people, but if there's one thing that I'll always trust it's my gut feeling. Even though my gut feeling has been referred to as gas (by none other than Thug, my favorite troll) before, I think it's one of those mystical forces looking after me. I might be exaggerating, but I really like the idea of divine guidance. So again, I'll have to shut myself up and start this!
Dear person I last spoke to,
There's something about you that makes me cautious around you. You are a nice person, yet I can't find myself calling you a friend. I can't trust you or let my guard down in your presence. I feel like giving you too much is going to cost me a lot.
Your excessive kindness is making everyone want to be around you, it's like you can never do wrong. My feelings towards you (or lack of them) sound unexplainable, but I know when to trust my gut feeling and it's telling me to not be fooled. I feel that you will destroy me if it was in your interest. I really wish I don't have to deal with you but our paths are intertwined so I choose to be careful.
With all that said, I will always act civil around you and try to maintain a normal level of interaction. We might have to deal with each other for a long time, and I'm not looking forward for constant drama.
Regards,
Sumaiah
* I need all of you (I know I can count you all on one hand but let me live the moment :p) to like this drawing (and ask everyone you know to do the same! Yes, even your annoying friend whom you've had a fight with 5 years ago!) on Facebook http://bit.ly/GM8n4J. I'm doing this for a friend so please help me make this happen.

2 comments:

Aether said...

Enough with the letters.. POST SOMETHING SEXAY! You sexay thing.

+++
Kidding! I can totally relate to what you are saying in a way.. " I can't trust you or let my guard down in your presence."

Esp the type of ppl who listen to all your secret/private stuff but when you ask 'em about them they change the subject!

Sumaiah said...

Lool there's no sexiness in my life right now! Oo I ran out of letters, so even that's not for sure now :p

Yeah! Some people, no matter how hard they try, are not genuine.