Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tagged!

I know I've been slacking around here, I admit I suck! So since I have commitment issues and I'm kinda out of inspiration (lool I know, that was funny!), I'm starting with a tag.

I was tagged by Vain to do this 11 tag thingy, so here goes!

11 facts about me.
1- I don't like hot or caffeinated drinks, but when I drink tea I take it without sugar and when I take coffee I like it extra sweet.
2- I'd rather rewatch movies that I like instead of watching the crappy new movies.
3- I was molested as a child.
4- I wet the bed until the tender age of 12 :p
5- I can't remember the last time I had more than two hours of uninterrupted sleep.
6- I used to call you people "internet people" because I thought it's better to separate you from my real world! But some of you made it into my real life and I'm really happy to call you "friends" now.
7- I haven't cleaned my room in more than a year.
8- I've never met a person who likes my taste in music, but we all know that's because I'm superior to most :p
9- I'm having my eyebrow pierced soon.
10- I want to be an activist.
11- What else? Oh yeah! I kissed a girl.


Vain's 11 questions..
1. Where in the world would you like to live?
- Africa

2. What's your favorite chocolate?
- Lindt Lindor

3. If aliens were real, do you think they're evil or peaceful?
- Please let's not talk about aliens! I don't do aliens.

4. What's the best book you've ever read?
- God of Small Things

5. What's your all time favorite movie?
- Ponyo
Pan's Labyrinth
Yes I'm cheating :p

6. What 3 songs you don't mind listening to for the rest of your life?
- Bird Song - Florence + the Machine
Take Me to the Riot - Stars
Thank You - Dikta

7. What would you fix in the world?
- Where should I start? I'd stop all sort of oppression. Stop war. End hunger. Make the world simple again.

8. What language would you like to be fluent at?
- Urdu

9. If you had a monkey what would you name it?
- Cartman

10. What's your dream job?
- Activism could be a job, right?

11. How much do you love me?
- Let's see! I love you enough to not call you "Internet person" :p

I'm not tagging anyone because:
A) I don't feel like coming up with 11 questions.
B) Almost everyone I know has already been tagged.

Next in line is this http://saraahmed.posterous.com/series-of-letters-i-plan-on-writing-join-me. I'll start posting letters every couple of days? I have four ready so I'm sure those would be posted, but I'm not promising more :p

5 comments:

Vainglorious said...

It's about tiiiiiime you lazy ass!! -_-

I agree with #2 and I do it all the time.. I have a hard drive filled with movies since 2009 and I still havent finished watching 1/4 of them coz I keep watching the ones I already watched

E7m.. Bed wetter *smirking* I haven't seen that one coming ;p

I'm mentally high fiving you for the eyebrow piercing! :D
I think activism should be a job and you would be one hell of an activist! Whatever the cause is I would be honored to fight by your side coz u kick ass!

Kissed a girl? Naughty Sumiah.. please do tell the story... ;p

Thank you for not calling me internet person and I love you too ;p


Now start posting the letters ms. lazy ass

Sumaiah said...

I know I know! But better late than never, right? :p

I buy movies knowing that I'm not going to watch them, and even when I put them on I get distracted.
But when I'm watching something I already watched at least 10 times, etshofeeny 8emat lendemaj :p

And I though I was predictable! Bed wetting comes with the usual package, I was a very disturbed kid, lay off me or I'll slit my wrist :p

I'm honored to have you by my side! I'm still only a beginner at this. But once I find my footing, I'm recruiting you all!

A girl never kisses and tell... Wait I already told! Ehm.. We'll leave it for another time, and maybe a more private sitting :p
No seriously, a day might come when I'm mature enough to know in what tone to tell the tale here or anywhere else. However, that day is not today.

Shut up! You are not only not an internet person, you are MY person. Ok that's as much affection as I'm allowed to share in one day :p

I will I will! The thing is, it's only a matter of pushing the send button, and yet I'm too lazy to do that :p

I think my comment could account as a post right? Can I get away with that?

Thorn Halo said...

I'm deeply sorry about you being molested as a child. My heart is aching now.

I admire you now even more for admitting it.. there's no shame in honesty.

I pray you may always find happiness wherever you at..

I LOVE YOU.

Lord Aymz said...

you are one tough cookie Sumaiah, i've known that from the first time i stumbled upon ur blog.

as for the kiss,, as Katy Perry said, did you like it? :P

Sumaiah said...

D:
Bitch, you know I'm fine and happy don't worry about that :D

Ayman:
I grew up fine, didn't I!

Let's just stop at saying that I don't mint doing it again and again and again :p