Monday, March 19, 2012

My Person

To answer the million KD question; yes! Yours truly has feelings. Happy now? Ok now, let's not make this more of an awkward situation and let's get to it.

Dear person I like,
Where do I start? Should I start with telling the world how much of a beautiful soul you are? Or should I try to translate, in the best way mere words can, how I feel about you? Or should I shy away and only skim the surface? I guess we both know I'm not a shy person! I'm not an emotional person as well, but why not try!

I find this weird, writing about how much I like you. I mean, can we stop at saying you're someone to be liked? But first I have to make one thing clear. like is not love! Like, to me, is a more genuine feeling with no expectations of moving forward or getting something in return. So based on that definition I'm going to proceed.

I feel I've wasted enough time going through the introduction, so let's just cut to the chase.

You are one of the most caring and natural person out there. Being around you makes me happy, even a look from you makes me laugh. Your life was not the easiest but you have an outlook on life that no one I know has. You're the type of person who doesn't have to try to win you over, you demand respect and affection. You're one of the most real people out there.

I feel I can act silly around you. You made peace with who I am (as hard as that might be). Being me around you is not an option anymore, it just comes naturally. You make me want to smile. I'm so honored to have you in my life.

This is short, incoherent and it does you no justice. I wish I can manipulate my feelings into forming a paragraph. Words failed me today but maybe I'll be able to explain this some other time.

Yours,
Sumaiah.

4 comments:

q8othug said...

الله يسلمج

^_____^

Vainglorious said...

Awwww Semo :') finally admitting how much you like me <3 I like you too ^_^

Of course you have feelings! No matter how much you tried to hide it I was able to see right through that facade you put with my laser eyes!

Sumaiah said...

Thug:
Lool! I <3 you!

Vain:
I'll only admit to how much I like you if you're welling to go lesbian for me. I can't handle any heartache :p

You have laser eyes! AWESOME!

Aether said...

I didn't know that you like me this much? *wiggles eyebrows*