Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Impulses FTW!

As of lately, my life became kind of meh and uninspiring so I unconsciously took a leave of absence. It's not that I haven't been up to anything- because when I look back, I was actually active- it's just that I haven't been feeling active. Somehow everything I did became a chore, including going out and having fun. You see, yours truly is a creature of spontaneity and life was starting to be too planned ahead and organized.

I knew something had to happen to get me out of this rut, so as always I relied on the first impulse (actually 2)that I had, so I:
- Cut my hair. I'm rocking a sideway layered look where it's the shortest on the right and the longest on the left with various lengths in between. I should totally do this for a living, I'm a visionary!

- Started cleaning my room (that picture up there, those tiles were invisible a couple of days ago!), a process that was a year in the making and will probably take weeks to be completed. But at least I'm doing my laundry, and I must admit, it's nice wearing clean clothes for a change. I also found 51 pair of socks and still counting!

You know, I might have temporary lost my stepping but now, more than ever, I know what I want next! I really appreciate you asking about me and I'll try to post more.

9 comments:

Slashy said...

LOOOL so hathool mawaleed yedaad now that you've cleaned your room! OMG ana eli ma sawayt shay yet ib my room.... you have to show me your hair ;0)

Don't do anything more to your hair, don't want you to be David Bowie, hah!

Sumaiah said...

Lool hathy tharwety! I'm used to buying new ones instead of washing them so teyame3aw :p
Work on it 3ad enty ma begalech shay, 3al2a8al na'6eefa! Oo you do not want to see my hair it looks retarded cheny 3gaidy :p

LOL though I'd rock that style with my round face and double chin! Lol waaai3!

LorD AymZ said...

great to have u back on board, and hopefully unbored :P

for future hair-related impulses, go for color, the stranger the better, like Green or Pink or something inbetween.

i speak from experience; i went blonde once :P just for laughs

q8othug said...

i find it amusing and disturbing at the same time that your chain of thought is very similar to that of the joker

lol

Sumaiah said...

Ayman:
It's good to be back!

My hair is a virgin actually! Never been bleached, never been colored. I'd rather leave it that way because it already in bad shape!

Is it true that blonds have it better ;p

Thug:
What's that supposed to mean! *death glare*

I find it amusing that you always have a nerdy comic reference at hand! Well at least it's not star wars related :p

LorD AymZ said...

blondes have it WAY better, especially if they are smart ;P

r.alsharif said...

I know exactly how you're feeling! :P

Vainglorious said...

Welcome baack! Ma ba'3aitay u post!

Na3eeeeman, show me the haircut I can use the picture to scare little kids ;p

Sumaiah said...

Ayman:
Don't tempt me!

Ms.R:
I'm sensing that you're up to something, spill! :p

Vain:
You know I tweet all the time, ask Ambro!

I look so cute still la t7awleen! Bs I could still scare kids with my attitude *devilish smile*
If you had a BlackBerry like the rest of us, I would've BBMed it to you, bs you had to be a tech freak :p

I shouldn't be allowed to nap at this time of day, see how it messes with my head!