Friday, July 15, 2011

Colors?

Now that my room is kind of clean, I'm starting to consider a change of color. I mean, I love white and all but I need to change the color of my bed (I hate pink!) so I might as well do the whole room. And no, I'm not changing my bed I love it kaify! I know it's house shaped, shut up!

I'm thinking something in the line of yellow (blond or lemon chiffon) but I'm not sure what to pair it with! I could go with cherry blossom pink, but I'm afraid it'll look like an 80's ice-cream shop!

I thinking if not yellow then I might go with a statement of some sort, seeing that I'm me and I always have something to support or rally against. Maybe something related to my study, I could have statistics and important numbers related to global warming or deforestation.

Hmmm this is starting to prove to be harder than I've imagined! Maybe I should just paint my bed white and pretend that I'm in a mental hospital :p
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats your bed in the picture?

Sumaiah said...

Yes! Fierce I know :p

Vainglorious said...

Reminds me of when I redecorated my room. I painted the walls yellow and threw some red in the furniture. It's BRIGHT and I love it ;p

Go wild girl, I know you got plenty of guts ;p

Sumaiah said...

I have the sissiest taste in colors ever! My favorite color is gray, I'm talking lemon chiffon yellow, I'm lame -___-

I guess I should stick to a statement then! It'll take more time and effort but it'll be unique and scream me, so it's worth it I guess!

Agonized Vamp said...

Acid green...bs after u mention painting the bed white, I guess mental hospital suits u well xD