Friday, June 3, 2011

Under My Skin

Teenagehood, as annoying a phase as it may be, is the age of experimenting and discovery. One starts questioning the reason of their existence, life, sexual orientation, sense of belonging, and all the stuff that defines us and makes us the unique individuals that we are.

While I did my share of experimenting, I don't believe that I've done any discovery. I'm still the confused girl that I used to be, but all grown up and still clueless. I feel so lost...

I wanted to grow up so bad. I wanted to stop dealing with all of those feelings that would've lead to discovery. And look at me now, reliving all my failures and mistakes over and over again!

Maybe I should wipe this silly smile off my face. Maybe I should do it right, if only this time.. If only for a short time, before pretending that I'm just fine once again.

No comments: