Monday, June 6, 2011

Bye Bye Bye

So, my parents are out of the country for 10 days!! I'm not that excited yet but I'm trying to be. I mean, you get money before they leave, freedom when they're away, and gifts when they come back, what more could you ask for! Any accidents that might occur along the way are just added bonus :p

What might happen in the next 10 days will be one of those scenarios:

Pessimistic scenario:
I'll spend my days in bed sleeping, reading, and not giving a fuck about living or pretending that I'm alive because there won't be anyone to expect me to live up to something.

Realistic scenario:
I'll live a stress free life indulging in late nights out and occasionally visiting the house.

Optimistic scenario:
I'll come back one person more and make one of you take me somewhere to take care of that :p

No really I don't care about what I'll do, it's enough that the house has a healthier atmosphere. It's as if it's ok to breath again *breaths it all in*

8 comments:

LorD AymZ said...

i dont get the optimistic scenario :S

im either getting dumber, or its waay too early in the morning :P

congrats on ur temporary emancipation!

q8othug said...

guuuurl!


yous nasty...

Sumaiah said...

Lord aymz:
Trust me, it's better if you don't :p

Thank you dear :)

Thug:
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it *sings it like adele*

Have some faith in my self respect, it keeps me centered :p

Vainglorious said...

*googling necessary methods needed for the optimistic scenario* Ok girly I think I can get you covered ;p

LorD AymZ said...

*a dim bulb brightens*

:O

Sumaiah said...

Vain:
I knew you'd have my back! I'll give you my first born for your services :p

Lord aymz:
Noooooooooooooo!
Dim it right back!

thecoconutcake said...

sounds awesome

Wouldn't waste a second at home if I were you :P

Sumaiah said...

It is!

That was the case at first but now thanks to exams I'm temporarily on mommy duty!