Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Preaching Since 19??

Preaching won't solve my crisis of faith mom, please stop doing it! This scaring tactics and guilt tripping isn't going to direct me to the "right path", I'm so over it! Just let me do this my way, let me figure this out on my own, stop fucking interfering!

I'm so sick of this! I no longer want to leave bed so I won't be scrutinized, looked at and talked to like a failure!

I will find my way, I still don't know what way that is, but it'll be the one for me. I'm not going to do something just because I'm scared or because I've been told to anymore, if I'm not sold then I will not go through.

I'll go back to playing Final Fantasy now, I just had to get it off of my chest :p

6 comments:

Vainglorious said...

You'll find your way soon inshala ;*

q8othug said...

as always i will try to find you a way out of it inshallah ^__^

Sumaiah said...

Vainglorious:
Inshallah :D

Thug:
LOL!!
Some times I can't decide between humoring you or biting your head off, so I'm just gonna let you choose oh savior of mine :p

LorD AymZ said...

your post reminds me of a song i love to listen to:

Hoobastank - Same Direction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_UOL1-weMc

wow, this video is the sequel to "The Reason", i didnt know that!

cheer up :)

Sumaiah said...

Hoobastank... It brought such memories!

Thank you hun, I will :D

Filip said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocbZhRQS9I