Sunday, May 8, 2011

Currently Loving

This is not what I usually go for in a novel, but sometimes change is really good.

I haven't been able to put this book down since yesterday! It's just so bewitching and beautifully made up, I can honestly say that I love it.

It might be an "adult fairy tale" as one review described, it might have people surviving being encased in ice and others vanishing out of shame, it might as well have a happy ending for I really don't care!

I have about a hundred pages to go and I'm not sure if anything could put me off this wonderful tale. It's just one of those novels that don't even have to try so hard to win you over.

I don't know if it's really that good or if it's my craving for a "happily ever after" that's making me praise it as so, but I'll keep on reading it because that's all I've recently wanted to do!

I'm glad to be reading again, it's been really helpful these past few days :D

4 comments:

Vainglorious said...

So what's it about?

I liike fairytales! I'm gonna call you before I sleep so you'd read to me ;p

Sumaiah said...

Don't make me write a review, I suck at it and I won't do the book justice, don't make me :'( :p

I attempted to write a review but I wasn't satisfied so I decided against posting it! So stop being so fucking lazy and google it :p

I'll read it to you in an indian accent, for dramatic affects :p

Slashy said...

ابي صوره عن كل الكتب اللي عندج

Sumaiah said...

I'd give you my goodreads page address if I could remember my password :p

I'll try to do that soon!