Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cravings

that's mesho, thba7atny 7abetain oo 7abetain like a 3gaideya :p

It takes a certain amount of commitment to restrain yourself from caving in to cravings, I shouldn't have to tell you that I lack that amount of commitment!

Was craving cheese pastries today and it was too late to order so I raided the fridge and found egyptian feta cheese (never heard of it but it was so salty and creamy an YUM!), some tomatoes, and some ciabatta bread so I decided to make a sandwich :D

My joy didn't last because 3amoor devoured the whole thing without me even getting to appreciate it :(
I ended up eating the bread that I burnt earlier with what remained of the tomato.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the highlight of my day! FML :)

5 comments:

Slashy said...

لووول ميشو مع "حبتين" تنرفز :P

نتي حالتج صعبه انا عازمتج على فطاير وبيتزا قيصر

Mesho said...

7abetain l3yoon Slashy :p

Katkoota xD said...

loool ma 3laih xD

elmra elyaya etha ohwa swa shay aw 6lab e5theeh mna :P

wa7da b wa7da y3ni

Sumaiah said...

Slashy:
7adha t'3eth!!

Loool ta5theen feny ajer wallah :p

Mesho:
Chub!

Katkoota:
Nawarty my blog :*

Lool yakel 2edy gabl ma ajareb mn 9ejech!!

r.alsharif said...

I hate it when my bro does that! It used to make me cry :P