Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Shade of Pink

So I'm watching Mesho watching a drawing live stream of her favorite gay artist. Lol yeah I have nothing better to do!

Watching her so passionate about her talent makes me wish I was good at something. It really sucks having such deep appreciation for art and not an ounce of talent! Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

I'm pretty satisfied with my nail painting abilities. What? Don't dare say it's not a talent!
I'm having the weirdest PMS symptoms, thus the latest pink nail polish obsession. I really hate pink... Anything -___-

4 comments:

Slashy said...

لوووووووووول

اي حلو الصبغ وطريقة الصبغ

تصدقين انا كت ارسم بس ماتت هالموهبه عندي

انا وياج مواهبنا الاكل والتحلطم

Sumaiah said...

Kaaaak ee raf3ely shway :p

7atta elmawheba mo fal7een feeha! E7na laish 3aysheen? :p

Lool ee mafy a7la mn halmawhebtain wallah :p

thecoconutcake said...

You know, lately I've been feeling the same way too. Ever since I came here, I've been doing nothing but study. I don't have friends, I don't go out much, and I pretty much stopped painting and drawing.

It causes me a lot of heartache when I see someone drawing or painting.. It's been so long that I've forgotten how to do it and I feel talentless now. So I know how that feels like.

I hope you find your talent soon. I believe we all have talents but they're just undiscovered :)

Sumaiah said...

You are such a talented person mashallah, I'm sure you'll find your way back. I hope you re-find your talent and show us some of your beautiful art soon.

As for me, I believe that being a miserable bitch is my talent. I'm pretty good at it too :p