Sunday, April 24, 2011

Graphology

A couple of weeks ago or even more I attended a lecture about the science (and I use the term loosely) of the analysis of handwriting, or graphology.

I'm not one of those people who buy into any mumbo jumbo that comes their way, so I've had my doubts and was determined to test his "theories" out.

Once the guy stopped talking I wrote a couple lines and went to ask him what could he get from it. He was like "you're shy and polite" and that's when I realized that his practice was way off and of no real analytical value. The end :p

I don't know why I went but I enjoyed going there, I just love proving people wrong :p
Be positive you all lool!!

5 comments:

Ambrosial said...

LOOOL! The moment I read "Shy and Polite" I went: Oh he's way off!" LOL ;p

I would love for him to read Vainglorious' handwriting, he'll probably quit his job! lol ;p

Sumaiah said...

Lool I know! 7adda m'6aye3 7abeby!!

LOL wayed 7arech 5a6ha 5aleha yubba elbent mobde3a enty sh3arefech :p
You have to post a picture of her writing 3ashan I judge :p

Vainglorious said...

Would you leave my handwriting alone!! How many times do I have to tell you, it's not my fault the pen was crappy! ;p

Semo ;**
I missed you so much *big hug*

Sumaiah said...

Lool I believe you 5ala9! :p

Babeeeeeeey *hugs*
Missed you too :*

Graphologyindia said...

According to Graphology my hand writing indicates that I'm separate, cultural and sometimes too sure of myself. Also I'm very delicate and nice. I'm assured and focused, too. Lastly, I'm quite sincere and devoted companion.