Friday, March 25, 2011

Wa7sh Twitter?

Twitter is where I unleash my stalker tendencies, I created an account for that reason alone. I don't tweet much, and if I did it's only because I can't put whatever I was tweeting about anywhere else.

I'm used to blocking anyone who follows me unless I'm following them back, because once again I don't tweet so why would you follow me ya 5aroof?

A couple of days ago I noticed that I had a new follower (I have 3 followers so it doesn't take much to notice), so I checked his profile to decide if he's worth following or blocking. What I found was so interesting (??) and now I'm not sure what to do!

So this guy is following 3 Sumaiahs (myself included). He RTed one of my ancient tweets then tweeted what I'm presuming is a reply (not sure if he was trolling or flirting, major fail on his behalf :p). This is creepy right? The normal thing would be blocking him, but I'm so curious and I want to know what's that all about. I haven't decided if I should be scared, flattered or amused!

What should I do? And if you're reading this, then what the hell dude?

2 comments:

Slashy said...

Block him!

Hatha American Psycho on the leash ;P

Wai3 I detest Twitter ma minah fayda w there's no one to stalk wela chan I didn't delete it.

LorD AymZ said...

i think he may be twitter-stalking u; a person who happened across ur blog. be wary, and also have fun :P