Tuesday, February 22, 2011

While I was Away

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted, I think I might've forgotten how to do it! I don't know what to post about so I'm just going to update you on some of the things that I've been up to lately:

- I went to a funeral. This is a big deal to me since it's only the third funeral that I've attended. I usually pass on funerals but I loved the deceased so much that I had to be there. I expected it to be weird bs surprisingly it was not! Even in her passing away she was still welcoming us through the smiling content faces of her family. May she rest in peace..

- Exactly 11 days ago I decided that I wanted to apply for the masters program of KU Graduate college. This wasn't my initial plan, but I guess you win some and lose some! I took the TOEFL exam on the 12th and yesterday the results came out really good so I applied immediately. I still have to wait and see if I get accepted into the program or not, but I have to say that I'm already having mixed feelings about this.

- I obsessed over an RPG game called "Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll" for like three days. My little brother told me that he'll finish it before I do and I went crazy! Lool I'm not kidding it was all I could think of. I'm a very sore loser and I take challenges very seriously. I got over it now because 3amoor doesn't play fair! He has the PS3 locked in his room and never gives to me until it's midnight, and I'm too old to stay up all night just to play! Now we're just bonding over it. I go to his room more often than before just to call him a cheater and give him playing advises even though he's 30 Levels ahead of me :p

- Went to the campus in kaifan with Mesho. This is an experience on it's own! I don't know where to start, but it's safe to say that it was one of my least favorite places to be in! It got really better near the end since I got to hang around the coolest girls on campus. They made me want to go through the agony again.

That's all I feel like writing right now. Plus, I don't want to bore you to death, not yet :p
So, what have you all been up to?

7 comments:

q8othug said...

Death and Decay and Misery

Sumaiah said...

Someone's in a cheerful mood today!

Ambrosial said...

I think what u did is gonna add to ur life and hopefully ur career. I wish u the best, and I hope it turns out great :)

I've been going through a lot of things lately... hectic.. thinking a lot of life changing events thats gonna happen soon and todays highlight was me struggling to open a ketchup bag, and it finally ripped in a quick motion that it squirted on my glasses an my hair! 3ad I had my hair done in the salon today lool ;p

The Stig said...

I remember that I wanted to finish my bachelor degree and get a job!
but when i realized that my GPA won't get me a masters degree! I was so disappointed just for knowing that I can't.

You gotta do it and do it right, somethings in life you can't regret.. including masters! go for it

Slashy said...

I MISS U!! UPDATE!

Sumaiah said...

Ambrosial:
Yeah I guess, let's hope that I get accepted!
Thank you honey :*

Loool the only thing that I could think of right now is the smell :s
7asafat elkash5a, ha? :p

Stiggy:
True! I will give it my best if it was meant to happen :)

Slashy:
I miss you toooo! Inshallah I will.. soon :)

Anonymous said...

miss youu!! U fine?

S