Thursday, February 3, 2011

Off Granddaughter Duties

I'm up tooooooo early because I was supposed to go with my grandmother to the hospital. I set my alarm and prepared myself for the day ahead but no one came to make sure that I'm up, so I'm staying in bed I guess :p

I love my grandmother! Even though she's mean and grumpy and nothing's ever good enough for her I still do love her. And even if my dad is this messed up because she's his mom I'm not cautious around her as much as I am around him!

I didn't use to like her when I was younger bs now I don't know it's like she grew up on me or something! But don't worry I started not liking most of the family to balance it up :p

I can't go back to sleep now, and I don't want to get out of bed... I'm hungry what should I do? :s

7 comments:

LorD AymZ said...

i hear pillows taste like marshmallows,,

q8othug said...

one word:

fritata

Sumaiah said...

LorD AymZ:
You should try them first! I'll be waiting for the review.

Thug:
I'm more of a benedict girl.
Bel3afya :)

Vainglorious said...

How about u start baking me my birthday's giant chocolate chip cookie? ;p

Sumaiah said...

I'm not getting out of bed to make something to eat so what makes you think that I'll go make you anything?

One thing could change my mind about baking you a giant cookie, and it's if you teach me how to make arabic coffee. A little birdy told me that u make awesome coffee.

This talk about cookies and coffee's making me extra hungry :(

LorD AymZ said...

i retract my previous statement:

it tastes like chicken; savory, mouth-watering, herb-induced, hunger resolving chicken.

Sumaiah said...

Too late I already ate :p
Turkish grill FTW :D

Glad you enjoyed your pillow though :p