Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 Days To My Birthday

The kids have worn themselves out so it's safe to start breathing again.

Today's memory's related to kids since I love working on themes and today is saturday after all! I remember growing up in my grandfather's house and the games I use to play with my cousins and siblings. We didn't have playstations, xboxs, and wiis. We had a 7oush and each other and that was more than enough.

I remember crying the day we moved out of my grandfather's house. And even when my aunts comforted me by telling me that I could visit anytime I was inconsolable! That's how much I loved it there. I miss playing romooz and 3anbar, '3omai'6a 5eshaisha 7ay elmeed bar ba7ar and alwan weshay6an! Maybe I should convince everybody to play them with me on my birthday :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea to play these games on your birthday loool .. it would be funny to see grown ups playing ;p

S

DG said...

I say go for it; it's your birthday dammit! Play all those games and re- play them to your heart's content! :p

Sumaiah said...

S:
Looool I'll make that suggestion and let you know how it goes :p

DG:
It sure is! And if no one wants to play with me, I'll play with the kids :p