Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 Days To My Birthday

My stomach is slightly upset because of my latest craving! It's not for the faint hearted :p

An old friend of mine have contacted Noro because she wanted my pin. When Noro asked me if she should give her my pin I said no! I know that she's a nice person and she was a good friend. It might be that I'm still hurt that she abandoned me at a time when I needed a friend the most! I might've not called and asked for help but I was so tired that I was becoming physically ill. Well never mind it's over, we're over, time to move on :)

Since we're on the subject of friends today's memory's going to be about, you guessed it, friends!

It was my 20th birthday, my friends surprised me with a birthday party. There was decoration and drawing on the walls with finger paint and a cake and all. That was the first time someone did something like that for me! I almost always was the only force celebrating my existence :p

I can't deny that it was good having the attention, but I have to say that I'd rather do things on my terms :)

No comments: