Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shit, Piss, and Snot!

I hate cats and cat pictures too, but I'm not in the mood to look for something else!

Have I ever told you how much I hate kids? Well, I feel like I haven't said it enough! I just put my nephew to sleep and let me tell you I'm too pissed off to be relieved.

It's not my problem that I'm not mommy material. I don't care that kids don't ask for me when they need someone to take care of them. I'm just not a care giver! I'd rather eat fire than make a brat go to bed. I'd jump off the roof to not change a diaper. I'll do anything to not stay alone with anyone who can't clean their own ass.

I'm tired, cranky, and fed up. If you want to have kids it's your loss, just don't leave those bastards with me! It's been a very lousy day and I just want to sleep it off!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOL ur funny ;p

S

Sumaiah said...

Well, I aim to please :p

Vainglorious said...

LOL I feel you my friend, they are only cute when they're sleeping ;p

Ambrosial said...

LOOL WOW! So did u slip him a valium to sleep?! or slipped yourself one too?! ;P

Sumaiah said...

Vainglorious:
7adda! 9ej noum e'6alem 3ebada!!

Ambrosial:
Looool I could've used some! Wallah I lost what's left of my sanity :p