Sunday, January 2, 2011

Away We Go

I've always felt envious, even if a little, of loving families. Those families who plan to have babies and have them be an extension of their love. The families with kids that talk about their parents with a spark in their eyes, pride, and utter adoration.

I've just watched "Away We Go" a movie about a couple who are expecting a baby and looking for a perfect place to live... Looking for a home. When I read the description I wasn't at all impressed! Any movie that revolves around a baby is a movie that I wouldn't want to watch. Fortunately there was nothing else to watch so I had to watch it, and it was such a beautiful movie.

I don't know if I found it so sweet because I'm feeling all motherly and stuff, or because I was starting to change my views about such magical bonds. When you're rarely exposed to love and adoration, it's easy to convince yourself that such emotions are overrated and made up. Whoever said that seeing is believing might have been right all along! I think that I've seen it enough now to believe that there's hope, that it's ok to have faith in humanity. I've seen real people with sparks in their eyes and that's what made me believe.

That doesn't change anything though! Don't worry I'm not gonna turn all nice and normal and emotional on you. I still don't do love, it's just not for me! I was just saying that it's there for other people to enjoy :)

On another note. I've been blogging for a year and one week now! Wow who would've thought!! I thought that I'd make a fuss about turning 1, but it's really not that big of a deal! I started blogging to mourn the loss of my grandma and the end of an awkward relationship. I'm glad that a year later I'm talking about love :)
I'd love to thank you all for reading my crap. Your words, whether good or bad, helped me grow and find other sorts of shit to complain about :p

6 comments:

q8othug said...

awwwwww!!
this post is soooooo adorable


>:)

happy blog day ! mine is coming soon too (1 year of solid performance, lol)

Sumaiah said...

Loool yeah I'm in an adorable mood :)

Thank you :*
Looool I'll be looking for the weird picture, you have to go all out for the anniversary :p

Anonymous said...

its not Crap! -.- and happy late birthday to your blog lol!;p

S

Anonymous said...

Birthday awana loooool blogday maybe?!!

S

Vainglorious said...

Haaaapy blog's daay! Bring the burger looking cake, we wanna celebrate this wonderful event! The day you started blogging should be a universal holiday! We must celebrate knowing Sumiah! ;)

Sumaiah said...

S:
Owh! Thank you baby you're such a doll :*
Looool kela ywady :p
I missed you here :*

Vainglorious:
Don't call my cake a burger! No cake for you!
Owh how sweet of you! 5ala9 you're on my cookie list :p
Thank you honey you made my day:*