Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've Had Enough

There's a limit to how much I can take. He crossed the line. I'm sorry brother but this is the last time that I'm gonna call you this.

Your not my boss. You can't tell me I'm stupid. You screamed at me twice and that's two times too many.

I used to love you but you made it so easy to drop you off. And I say drop you because you're a deadweight that I've been carrying around.

To all the assholes in my life: your a waste of emotional space. Call me when you're no longer a burden on humanity.

I feel like I'm suffocating. I just want out of this house. I'm nobody's doormat!

10 comments:

q8othug said...

:<

The Reigh said...

Hang in there babe *hugs*

Sumaiah said...

Thug:
He brought this upon himself! I'm done taking shit from him!! I'm just tired :(

The Reigh:
*hugs back*
Thank you baby :*

The Stig said...

Dezeeh nadwa..
khal e6egona

Sumaiah said...

I hav a BB remember! I had enough with the nadwa jokes too :p

Be a doll and do the hitting for me! You get extra treats if you put him in a coma :p

I've missed you here buddy, welcome back :*

Anonymous said...

:S Just 6af him

S

Sumaiah said...

That's exactly what I'm planning to do :)

Babble said...

5ala9, forget those that aren't worth it... you will be hapier when you move on.
If you literally meant your 'brother' then ok, you can't completely forget about him but give it time... meanwhile, ignore him :)
xx

Sumaiah said...

He's my brother...
I can't totally forget about him, but he made it impossible for me to care about him!
Yeah, I guess I'll have to live with just ignoring him for a while.
Thank you honey :*

The Stig said...

Give me an offer and i'll think of it :P