Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Google, Thus I'm Alive

I was bored so I google "I'm bored what should I do?" And I found a site that has useless games and this one's my favorite :p

My right thumb's been twitching for a couple of days now and it's really starting to annoy me. I've also been lethargic and forgetful, so I started obsessing about it (that's what I do, I worry too much!). A normal person would forget all about it or go to the doctor, but I think that we've already established that I'm not normal! I tend to google my symptoms and it's been quite accurate in the past. This time I have answers ranging from vitamin D3 deficiency to brain tumor, so I guess I'll have to ask one of my sisters or even go to the hospital :s

What do you do when you're bored?

7 comments:

The Stig said...

Read my car magazines
Go to my favorite websites
Blog
Edit photos
Delete contacts
Pick my nose

Sumaiah said...

Pick your nose! Interesting :p

Godless Saudi said...

The electric doorbell was invented by Joseph Henry in 1831.

Agonized Vamp said...

DooDa, ya have every single vitamin deficiency, ya dun eat anythin' -_-

Loool, ur followers r crazy xD
And,The StIG, I like drawin' ppl pickin' their noses, would ya like a portrait? XD

The Reigh said...

When I'm bored, I complain about being bored until someone entertains me :P
or...
entertain myself by watching comedies, romantic comedies, and horror movies all in one day...eat as much junk food as possible and laugh :p

OR...
call almost everyone on your contact list and ask them what they're doing and why :p
Yes...I annoyed people with that bs it was fun (A) ahem...*end hyper rant*
HUGS

Ambrosial said...

Watch TV
Check out blogs
Eat my boredom away! :D
Bitch about being bored to Vain.
Cruise with music on and sunroof open :)

Sumaiah said...

GS:
Well, good for you for knowing that! :p

Mesho:
No I don't! I'm awesome, I'm born with enough vitamins to last me a lifetime :p
Yeah, my ppl rock :D

The Reigh:
Looool your more annoying than my sisters, and they're really annoying!! :p
Missed you so much baby :*
Hugs back

Ambrosial:
I do some of those things but they depress me and make me even more bored!! But if it works with you then stick with it :D