Monday, December 20, 2010

10 Things I Hate!

I don't wear nail polish on short nails. I just wanted to give u a visual image of lesbian nails :p

Since we're approaching a new year, I'm feeling like making lists. Being me I'll have to start with what I hate :p

Stuff that irritate me: this list represents my opinion and nothing else. If you don't like it, tough luck!

1- Straight girls with lesbian nails: if you're straight then you have no problem with growing your nails then polishing them! You have no excuse to keep them short if you want them polished!!

2- Fat people pretending to be thin: I'm fat so I have the right to criticize fat people.
Other people shouldn't have to see your folds! They're just like your stretch marks, they're not for everyone to see!

3- Screaming kids: if I wanted to hear screaming I would've had my own baby, at least it'll be mine! Or I would've stayed at home! I don't want to listen to your annoying babies at restaurants or malls. Why don't you just leave those brats at home!

4- Muslims making a fuss over Christmas and santa: whatever! That's all I have to say about that! What freaking ever!

5- Playboy Bunnies: I don't have anything against the sex industry, I'm a fan actually! But those bunnies, they just annoy the crap out of me!

6- onions: it's stinky, it's chewy, it's nasty! I don't know why it's used everywhere, it doesn't taste good!

7- Chick flicks: why are they making more and more of them! Why do people sit for hours to watch that shit!

8- Vegan people: for some reason they think that they are superior! And they're always trying to convert you! I don't like vegetables, leave me the fuck alone!!

9- Uno Attack: I hate normal Uno, but this new Uno's just stupid! I vote make it stop!

10- Saline implants: it just doesn't look natural, it doesn't jiggle, it's just tacky! If your not going silicon, you might as well not go bigger!!

That's a wrap to this list (even though there's plenty from where that came from :p), feel free to add and I'll feel free to disagree if I don't like your addition :p
Tomorrow I might post about what I'm obsessing about :)

5 comments:

greak said...

I love uno attack :( and I love Madison Ivy I would love to UNO her

The Stig said...

I hate Vegan people!
do they think that god created cows by mistake ?

and about those Christmas thing !
Let them celebrate our Eid in the US first and then I will re-think :P

I think am gonna make my list too!

Sumaiah said...

Greak:
Dude! I'm starting to question ur taste :/

The Stig:
Thank you! Finally, someone with some sense!

Can't wait to read urs :)

Slashy said...

7- Chick flicks: why are they making more and more of them! Why do people sit for hours to watch that shit!

I FEEL YOU.

Devil Wears Prada, Confessions of a Shopaholic.. eli baa6 chabdi ppl read thousands of pages 3ala hal crap.

Who gives a shit

Sumaiah said...

Exactly!! Thank you!

Apparently someone does :s