Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Lovely Torch, And The NOT So Lovely Zain!


My precious sisters bought me a BlackBerry Torch a couple of days ago as a very late graduation gift (just saying :p). Conveniently, they hid it in a kitco potato chips bag :p

I haven't posted about it until now because stupid zain had to ruin it for me!! I had connection problems so I decided to call the idiotic guys in the call center. They kept telling me the same thing each time I called (I think I called 20+ times! Yes, I can be naggy when it comes to my connection!), "take off the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back and wait for 10 minutes and everything should go great". First time I heard this phrase I was a bit skeptical, since I already took the battery out, but I did it none the less because he said something about activating the service so I was like ok! I talked to 3abdallas, m7amads, a7mads, and baders who all said the same thing (I did it once and ignored the rest!)!

All those guys gave me a stupid abused advise and heard my condescending "ya36eek el3afya" (shut up I'm always polite, even when I'm pissed :p) at the end of the cal. Until today when I first woke up (yes I'm this naggy:p) and called and for the first time I was talking to a girl. She told me to go to one of marakez el5edma since the problem persisted after activating the service (after the first call I started telling the person on the other end that the problem persisted after I did what they're telling me to do). She also gave me the name of the nearest place, their #, and their working shifts. I went there and now I finally have a connection. I'll forever be thankful to you shai5a, thank you for not BSing 3alla rasy :*
That proves to you people that women do everything better than guys! And guys should learn that we're not stupid and we know when we're being lied to!!

This is my first post from my new baby, I really don't care if it's incoherent and I don't feel like prof reading it :D

7 comments:

Vainglorious said...

Mabrook 3al BB :)

Zain sucks! Wanna set them on fire?

Sumaiah said...

Thank you, Allah ybarek feech :*

You're asking me if I want to set something on fire! Of coarse yes!!
I'll blow that place up, wanna join? I'm still having connection problems :S

Vainglorious said...

Yeah sure I'll join you, I have suppressed emotions and some anger management issues so I think that would be a great therapy for me. Just say when and I'll be there ;p

Sumaiah said...

Are you sure that you're not gonna chicken out? I'm kinda confident that you will :p

Slashy said...

Mabroook baby!!

ABBI BO6AAA6 :((((((((((((

Sumaiah said...

Allah ybarek feech, thank you honey:*

Looool it's long gone ra7at 3alaich :p
A9erlech bo6a6 afa 3alaich! :p

Mesho said...

3ayb et'3azloon >_>

Etksreena bl 3afya~ :p