Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank You, But I'll Pass!

Yes I once said that you'll always be a part of my life, but time is showing me that that part could get smaller and soon be insignificant just like you're becoming smaller and insignificant to me.

Yes I said that leaving you was my biggest mistake, but time taught me that my biggest mistake could turn out to be the biggest blessing, and that's what leaving you have proven to be.

Yes I said that seeing you walk away is killing me slowly. Well, I must've lied because I'm growing stronger and more loved with each passing day.

Do you know what I felt when I saw you that day? Awkwardness! Not love, not pain, not regret, not longing, just awkwardness. I told you before that you don't have to forgive me for the bullet that I took for you, you just need to forgive me for moving on :)

Loving you and waiting for your love back prevented me from noticing other people who cared and still do. I'm glad that I've known you and I'm lucky that I no longer do!

9 comments:

greak said...

are you dumping someone? man this is awkward :\

Sumaiah said...

Well, it's complicated! I'm eliminating someone from my life. It is awkward I know, sorry for putting you through this :p

greak said...

it's ok mt3aweeeedaaa daymaa lol
all the best

Vainglorious said...

"وعسى أن تكرهوا شيئا وهو خير لكم"

Eliminating people are never easy, especially when they mean a lot to us. But sometimes its for the best :)

Sumaiah said...

Greak:
Loool! Well thank you oooh nice one for letting me vent in my own blog:p

Vainglorious:

الكبرّ للهَ، لكٍن الحقً ينقآل!... آنآ علىّ بعضّ المخآليق وآجدّ ..
Loooool someone just sent me this, 7adha it sounds like something that I would say:p

Ambrosial said...

It's awkward when u run into someone. They happen to be blurry! That's the (+) of not wearing my glasses when I go out ;p

Sb7an allah itha elwa7d neyitah 9afyah, and means well, allah y3awthah 3n eli ra7! That's why I leave it to God :)

Sumaiah said...

Looool I could never go out without my glasses! I feel naked without them lol!!

Yeah exactly! That's why I love you Allah, it's all part of the big plan :)

Slashy said...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, remember that girly.

Love u =*

Sumaiah said...

So true :)

7ayateee love u too :*