Sunday, September 5, 2010

She6ary Tears!

I totally forgot about my tear ducts for a while, but then I don't know what happened and it's like my body remembered all about them again! I've been crying over everything for the past couple of days and it's getting to be so irritating!

Yesterday I cried for 2 hours straight because dad was being dad! I cried for not making him love us just as much as he loves everyone but us. I cried for not being able to protect Mesho and 3amoor from having to wait for a change that will never be! I cried for not being able to love them enough to eliminate his role! I cried for loving him even if he's this mean! I cried now even when that's how it has always been!

Then I cried for growing up to be this emotionally impaired! I cried for the mistakes I've made over the years. I cried for people I lost along the way. I cried over the loud shrieks my nephews were making. I cried for nothing and for everything all the same!

I used to be the girl who says "why cry if it's not gonna accomplish anything!". I feel so ridiculous for not being able to stop! It feels like my tear ducts are making up for lost times. Now I have a souring headache to top it all! I want this to stop at once, I just want to be rational and stone hearted again!

Slashy babe if you're reading this please let us know how you're doing. We're all worried about you!

11 comments:

Godless Saudi said...

Have a drink.

Sumaiah said...

Is this your answer to everything! you can't drink away psychosis!:p

Godless Saudi said...

have you tried?
:D

Sumaiah said...

A girl never drinks and tell! ;p

sweetd said...

It's normal to feel like this...somtimes hormones play a great role and it's not even in your hands...give it time be patient..everyone is the same read this:

http://caramelhoneyishere.blogspot.com/2010/09/we-are-all-looking-for-our-angel.html

A special dedication...

and it's Ramadan..shino drink! At least respect the month...there's nothing wrong with you..and having daddy problems is a pain :P but we can't choose our family...

Godless Saudi said...

where is 5/4 ?

Sumaiah said...

Sweet D:
I don't get hormonal! Not even when I'm PMSing, and I'm not PMSing now!!
Ur new template is not BB friendly, I couldn't view anything ye6la3ly kl shay on top of kl shay:s
But as long as it's coming from you, then I know that it's as sweet as you are:*

Easy girl, I'm not drinking don't worry! Yeah it just suck to know that you're not the most important person in your hero's life! I love to pretend that I don't care because it's so easy, but it really messes you up. I might not cry it out normally but I'm known to do much worst. Anyways, I'm a great girl parents would kill to have me, just not my parents! I'll get over it :)

Godless saudi:
She deleted her blog without any prior notice and got us all worried! She contacted us today thu, let's hope that she gets better soon so that we'll have her back :)

Q80thug said...

have you received slashy's response on email?

Sumaiah said...

Yes I have.
I thought that hearing from her will give me some relief, but now I'm not sure what to feel!

Vainglorious said...

let it the water work flow my dear, there is nothing wrong with it. and dont listen to Godless Saudi you dont need a drink, you can pass it to me ;p

Sumaiah said...

Looool la 5ala9 I guess I flushed it all out ams! Now I couldn't feel even if I wanted to!:p
After all why cry over something that'll never change?

Get ur hands away from my drink girl! It was offered to me, don't make me slap you over it!:p