Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing Lailo

ليلو هذي خالتي اللي أحن علي من أمي و أقرب لي من أختي لكبيرة و غلاتها من غلات رفيجتي!

ليلو إهيا ذا كوولست خالة اللي أي أحد ممكن يحلم فيها. ياما سمعتلي لما كنت متأزمة. ياما طلعتني لما كنت ملانة. و لو كنت من النوع اللي يتكلم، إهي بتكون من أول الناس اللي بيعطوني ويه.

أكثر شي خالتي اتحب تذكرني في أهوا انها بدلت حفاظتي يوم أنا صغيرة، وأنا أحب أذكرها إني كنت انجل بيبي و كنت انحب. و أكثر شي نتشابة في أنا وياها أهوا النحاسة، احنا الثنتين من انحس بنات العائلة. لما نتجابل محد يقدر يوقفنا، وير اندستركتبل!

يمكن تحسبون انها بيرفكت، بس للأسف عندها نفسيا ما في منها ثنتين بهالديرة، لما اتنفس لا يحوشك!! بس حتى لو تنفس علي طول الوقت راح استحمل لأنها حبيبتي و أمي بالتبني بالاجبار! قبل جم سنا كنت أقول حق ماما عودتي (الله يرحمها) انها تتبناني لأني أحسن بنت في العالم، و ماما عودة كانت تقولي "ولي مناك شسوي فيج اتبناج و عقبها تعرسين و تهديني" (الله يرحمها كان حسبالها في أحد يبي حفيدتها الويردو!). سو عقب ما يدتي توفت خالتي ورثتني للأسف! سو ناو أنا غاصبتها تصير أمي، أدري انها تحبني بس ما تعرف شلون توريني (غصب بتلزق عمرها!).

ليولا هذي ذهبا، صج بالفترة الأخيرة كانت أعصابها تعبانة شويا لأنا كان عندها ظروف قاهرة (من زمان و أنا أبي استعمل هالكلمة!) بس إهيا انسانة قلبها طيب و ماكو منها ثنتين. إهيا نصيرت الشباب و حبيبة الكل. كلنا نتمني انها ترد مثل قبل، بس إذا ما كان ودها ستيل احنا راح نتم انحبها. هذي كتكوتي و أمي (رضت واللا انرضت) و أختي و رفيجتي وكلي. خالتي ليلى أحبج و أموت فيييييييييج يالغالية:*

12 comments:

Ambrosial said...

allah y5aleha lch, wla ya5leha mnch :) That's cute having a fav. aunt. I hope one day I can be one, I grew up in a family where elKhala is like a mom, bnafs elma3azah.

BTW, writing the post in arabic is awesome, it was funny when u wrote some english words in arabic letters! 7arkaaaat Semo! ;p

The Stig said...

I still didn't got the Idea !
is like an Ad for your khala!

cuz she seems cool, but what's in it for me :P

Sumaiah said...

Ambrosial:
Ameeeeeeen, Allah yesma3 menech :)
I bet that u will make a very cool aunt :)

Loool I wrote in arabic for her to read oo 7awalt my best to make it all arabic but I had to code switch :p

The Stig:
Nothing! :p
It's just my way of telling the ppl I love the most that I love them! I'm not a big fan of public display of affection, so if they get a mention on my blog then that's a big thing.
BTW I can't comment on ur blog because u have the comment box on the same page of the post and I can't view it from my BB. If u don't mind, could u change the comment setting to have it on a separate page?

The Stig said...

I did the changes, but try to get a new BB :P

Sumaiah said...

Yeah 7adda yabela! But no money no new BB!!:(
3gb el3eed inshallah:)

Vainglorious said...

Allah e5aleeeha lich isnahla ;**

She seeems cool o 3adi inafseya tadreen izaain ma yekmal ;)

The Stig said...

After eid you should get an iPhone 4

Agonized Vamp said...

Walla Laylo etyanneen <3
She's awesome

Heeey, no iPhone 4 DooDa, only blackberrys :p

The Stig said...

Who's dooda! Wela fetha7teeha! :p

Sumaiah said...

Vainglorious:
Ameeeeen, thank u:*
Yeah nafseya or no nafseya I still love her:)

The Stig:
Noooooo Iphone for me, I hate apple!
Loool this is my baby sister Mesho, she's new to the blogosphere show her some love. Plus, Dooda's my pet name ma7ad fe'6a7 a7ad! I'm an open book and I don't believe in anonymity :)

Mesho:
Yeah she is :D

Loool don't worry I won't buy any Iphone, not after 3eed or any other time!

Slashy said...

واااي تهبلون

الله لا يفرقكم إنشالله

ويخليها لج

حلو جذي عندج خاله معاها انا خالاتي كلهم تبن

ماشالله تبارك الرحمن

لوووووووووول

Sumaiah said...

Ameeen, Allah yesma3 menech :*

Loooool ana I have issues with 3amaty! They just don't like us that much for some reason! My granny used to not like us too but I charmed her with cakes!:p