Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm Cool, and I Pee Standing Up

- Today's my graduation party :)
I think it's gonna suck but so what! I'm glad that I'd get to see my doctors and friends :D

- I got nominated to work fy elbaladeya, now everyone's calling me elba6a elbaladeya (not cool, shut up!)! I'm rejecting the offer though lanna come on ya3ny I'll die of ba6ala mo8ana3a there!!

- I was going to wear my black and white skull Vans shoes for graduation but my older sister told me that she won't come if I did. She also told me that I should go get myself some heels for a change, so I went and bought some girly flats... What I'm compromising!

- After years of practice I conquered the girl inside and managed to pee standing up. Guys, you ain't got nothing on me now!:p

- And in case you haven't noticed, I'm extremely cool :p

10 comments:

extinct-dodo.com said...

All girls can pee standing up, the question is, can you aim?

Vainglorious said...

loool enjoy ur graduation and knock'em dead! ;)

Godless Saudi said...

meh, you still can't pee on the wall. I win.

Sumaiah said...

Dodo:
Afa 3alaich I have a very good aim, I'm a natural ;p

Vainglorious:
Looool it sucked, as expected! But it's ok I'm just glad that it's over and done with :)
Oo when have I ever not knocked'em dead? You insult me!:p

Godless Saudi:
I haven't tried that yet, but I'm sure that with practice I could be even better than you!!

Ambrosial said...

LOOL! Well now u have officially ended that chapter of ur life! Mabroook ;)

The Stig said...

You graduated ! such a waste :P

And can you write S while peeing ?

Sumaiah said...

Ambrosial:
Yes I did :)
Thank you:*

The Stig:
What's a waste?
Don't challenge me! I'll send you pictures of my pee S once I master that skill, you brought it upon urself mister :p

The Stig said...

http://twistingtrends.blogspot.com/2009/09/go-girl-lets-women-stand-up-and-pee.html

Sumaiah said...

"So the next time you see a woman 'going' standing up, she's either got a 'Go Girl' or she's not who you think 'she' is."
Looool I don't have a "go girl" but I'm a "she" sh8a9dhom ya3ny!!

If it was sold here and it wasn't pink... Nah not even that, I'll never buy a plastic dick, unless it vibrates!:p

Agonized Vamp said...

LMAO xD
Enty bda3ta o el.comments ebda3 zyada xD