Friday, April 2, 2010

More Drama

There's something about being a graduate student that makes people believe that they could just come and hug me! Seriously ya3ny!! Girls that I barely know and friends of friends are being too friendly to the point of repulsion! Wallah it's a huge problem, maybe I should discuss it as my capstone project!
And if girls are acting extra cute on me, doctors are being extra cranky and annoying! One doctor in particular (who I hate more than anything in the world, and yes even more than onion!) thinks that it's ok to be an ignorant bimbo loving air headed son of an ape! Wallah he comes to class, asks girls to read and then discuss while he sits and does nothing! Why is he getting paid 3ayal! I took two classes with him and that’s the third, and in all encounters I gained nothing and ended up getting bad grades! I cannot tolerate being around an inadequate bastard, being around him is a waste of my valuable time. Bs shengol '3air enna that's the glory of Kuwait University, recruiting baboons to teach the future generation, what a waste of resources!

On a different note, one of my sisters found my blog which is so not cool. I've come to love this place even though it's not that popular still it's therapeutic. It was starting to feel like the perfect place where I could be me with no expectations and no limitations but I don't know if that could be the case any more! But I'll try to work around you Asoom, just lets get a couple of things out of the way since every agreement has to have some rules and boundaries I'm establishing mine. First of all you can't fix me what's done is done and this is who I am now like it or not it's not about to change! I have my own opinions and views, and while you might not agree on but those are my believes and I'm entitled to have them. This place serves as a venting point for me, all of my frustrations end up here and some times I tend to say hurtful things that will usually rotate around you and the rest of the family, try to take it lightly because believe me even if I didn't write about it that doesn't mean that it's not there! So it's only healthy to get it out, don't you agree! I'm trying my best not to hate this situation, and I'm hoping that something good will come out of this experience because maybe now you'll start to see me for who I really am and not who I should be!
I have to go and start working on my internship's progress report now, lets hope that I'll get something done!

1 comment:

zinzinplanet said...

Goooooo DooDa~~ ^o^
Yeah, do whatever ya want and dun give a damn 'o Asoom « no offense :p

Barbie sylanya?! XD