Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving On

I let her go so she won't live life under my bad influence; I set her free to live her life. And now that she moved on I'm having mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm happy that she's finally found her footing again, while on the other hand, I cant help but feel a bit envious that she don’t need me any more! I used to be her life line and she used to be my buddy but I pushed her away because she wouldn't have lift any other way, and now she's better off. I wish her all the luck and the happiness in the world, may all her days be just as bubbly as she is:)

2 comments:

ba6alah said...

I don't know who is she or why u did push her away but I wish for both of you to have wonderful days in ur life.:]

Sumaiah said...

she's no one that i know any more, and i pushed her away to protect her. thank you so very much:)