Monday, February 22, 2010

Blood Donation

I'm one of those people who loves to donate blood, but it seems like forever since the last time that I've donated blood. And the problem is that it's not because I don’t want to, it's just that lately every time I go to the blood bank I fail one of the idiotic tests that they have! I know that they have them to protect the receiver of the blood, but some times it's not a threat yet still they refuse to take my blood!! Once they sent me back because my temperature was 37.7!! its POINT SEVEN higher than the normal temperature ya3ny come on you should take into account that the place was very hot that I felt like I'm melting, and that’s my dearest was why my temperature was a bit high! The second time I was sent back because my pressure was high (it was 132/ something). I understand it when they send people with excessively high pressure back (I googled it and if it lower than 180/100 then it's ok to donate!!), but why do they reject people who had a slightly high blood pressure is what I don’t understand! I've had enough wallah! Tara damy mo 6aye7 bchabdy, I just wanted to help! Ma7ebhom 7abe6ony:(

6 comments:

ba6alah said...

ana sharay! el Ltr eb robo3, zain ?

Sumaiah said...

Loool! I'm not that desperate!!:p
I will keep on trying lamma they let me give blood, and if you want it u can get it from there!:p

bo6abesh said...

7elwa el tath7eya oo 3amal el khair bas mo shar6 blood khala9 allah mo kateb :P

try buying a subway long foot and give it to Bangaly faQeer bel share3 and enjoy the feeling ;)
better than giving him money coz he will buy white bread ((ma6a7en)) and big orange fanta as usuall

Sumaiah said...

el7emdellah i give food to poeple in need, i just need the good feeling that comes from donating blood! and thats why i will keep on trying lamma y5alony!:p

ba6alah said...

Sumaiah : as you like , it was good business deal! every person will have a chance in life but sometimes it's hard to take step a head :P

Sumaiah said...

daddy taught me to never do business with strangers!:p